- Stay informed and enjoy full access to your crucial data streams with AutoExec GripMaster with iPad/Tablet Mount
- Uses seatbelt for stationary security in front passenger seat
- Universal mount is compatible with iPads 1&2
- Cradle measures 7.5 inches wide, max depth of 0.75 inches, max height of 10.75 inches
- Support cup slots can accommodate tablets of all sizes, even with the bulkiest cases and covers
- Spring-loaded tension allows for fast detaching and safe adjustment
- Supple leather desktop surface features a lower extended shelf
- Available in Mahogany, Gray, or Black
- Every GripMaster comes with extra storage space for folders, pens, and more
If you use your vehicle as an office, you know that the last thing you need is to be out-of-the-loop while you're out on the road. Now, you can retrofit your vehicle with a secure, convenient and comfortable system that keeps you informed and connected to your digital data. The AutoExec GripMaster with iPad/Tablet Mount is a must-have for the vehicular executive!
Your AutoExec GripMaster takes all the most convenient aspects of the automotive desk designs and upgraded them with a practical, safe tablet mount. It is universally compatible with any tablet that fits the cradle's specifications and is sized to support iPad generations 1 and 2. The AutoExec GripMaster Tablet Mount also includes a non-skid top surface and is available with or without an extendable writing shelf in addition to the spring-loaded support arm and cradle. It features a storage area to keep your equipment stowed out of sight while your vehicle is parked, and also keeps office accessories like pens and paperclips safely stowed so they won't get lost under your seats and create a safety hazard. Your mobile desk stays safely stationary in your front passenger seat by the safety belt. For the seasoned business driver, it is the ideal accessory.
Ensure that you have access to your systems and data wherever you go. The AutoExec GripMaster with Tablet Mount keeps your business and your tablet close at hand.