Banks 62782 fits the following vehicles:
- 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2001 Dodge Ram 3500
- With the Banks Big Hoss Tuner, you can bring reliable power to your diesel truck
- Enhances your engine's power without overloading
- Adds up to 70 horsepower and 180 foot-pounds of torque to your engine (performance air intake recommended)
- Custom-tuned for your truck's precise year, make, and model
- For automatic temperature limitation, connects to your EGT probe (probe not included, but recommended)
- Works with Banks DynaFact gauges
- Safety circuit system monitors your transmission and engine
- Internal diagnostic software included
- Comes with a 2-Year Warranty
- Note: In California and other states with the CARB emissions standard, it is illegal to use this product on public roads
A performance tuner is the most effective approach to improving the power of your diesel truck almost instantly. But choosing the best option can be a crapshoot; some tuners overpromise big gains and overwork the engine, with disastrous results. For genuine power gains that won't compromise your engine, go with the Banks Big Hoss Tuner.
Your Bank Big Hoss Tuner is crafted to leave your diesel engine's factory CPU settings in the dust. Designed specifically for your make and model truck, it incorporates the optimum settings and adds up to 70 horsepower and 180 foot-pounds of torque. The Banks Big Hoss also features an included torque converter protection and can connect to your EGT probe to monitor and restrict temperature. The diagnostic software in the Big Hoss Tuner prevents your internal electronics from getting maxed out. The Banks Big Hoss Tuner boosts performance and power without jeopardizing your engine's safety. Banks' 2-Year Warranty is included.
Note: In California and other CARB-emissions states, the Banks Big Hoss Tuner is not authorized for use.