- Get supreme functionality with innovative mechanics with Bestop PowerBoard NX Running Boards
- Incorporated non-pinch application ensures board and foot stability
- Electronic boards extend and retract to follow door motion
- Branded die-cast aluminum hinges are extremely durable
- Cordless sensor technology reduces wiring mishap
- Extra-wide 6.25-inch stepping space
- Can withstand up to 600 pounds
- Supported by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty
Running boards are a no-brainer accessory for every truck, SUV or Jeep on the road. But what if you had ultra-tech running boards to match your vehicle's modern construction? With Bestop PowerBoard NX Running Boards, you get electronic simplicity that'll level up your ride instantly.
What makes the Bestop Running Boards so great? Besides their killer look, these boards are operated by wireless sensor technology within the door jambs which extend and retract as you open and close your vehicle doors. There's no need to latch onto your internal wiring systems; these boards can speak to each other without compromising your vehicle's cable network or warranty. But don't get it twisted – these boards aren't just another fancy (but flimsy) contraption. They're made to endure heavy strain and environmental conditions with a robust, anti-slip powder coat that ensures excellent traction. With a 6.25-inch-wide surface, anyone can confidently climb board your ride without the typical hassle.
Get powered running boards that don't age your vehicle with the Bestop PowerBoard NX. Supported by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty.