Bestop 51595-15 fits the following vehicles:
- 1955-1975 Jeep CJ5
- 1951-1962 Jeep M38A1
- Get the industry standard for quality soft tops with the Bestop Supertop Soft Top
- Comes with all necessary hardware, fabric and windows
- Material is protected against mildew and UV damage
- Belt-Rail latch process makes installation a breeze
- Durable zippers won't fall apart
- Supported by a 2-Year Limited Warranty
There are a number of ways to elevate your Jeep experience, but a classic approach is adding a soft top to provide insulation, reduce wind noise and protect you and your passengers from unfavorable weather. For an industry-standard soft top that'll stand the test of time, invest in the Bestop Supertop Soft Top!
This soft top is made with high-end fabric that retains its structure, regardless of weather. It won't succumb to UV damage or mildew buildup, so you can confidently cruise using your soft top year round. The sealed seams won't let in any water or moisture, keeping your cabin cool and dry. Your soft top comes with all the hardware needed to install, which happens to be chemically-treated and powder coated to resist rusting and corrosion. The molded zippering makes it easy to install the heal-sealed windows that comply with all U.S. and European restrictions. Plus, this soft top just looks plain cool!
Enhance the comfort and style of your Jeep experience with the Bestop Supertop Soft Top. Supported by a 2-Year Limited Warranty.