- Improve your towing capabilities with the reliable, strong Curt Forged Ball Mount
- Constructed from a single piece of forged metal, and finished with a black carbide powder coat
- Gain 17,000 pounds of GTW with 2,550 pounds of tongue weight
- Pairs seamlessly with any 2-inch by 2-inch receiver tube slot
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Heavy towing is serious work. Whether your cargo is expensive construction supplies, giant farming equipment or precious livestock, you need a connection you can rely on. The Curt Forged Ball Mount is built to deliver, with up to 17,000 pounds of gross trailer weight / 2,550 pounds of tongue weight.
Your new Curt Ball Mount is forged from a single piece of metal for ultimate strength. It's finished in an all-weather, corrosion-fighting black carbide powder coat, which will not fade from exposure to harsh sunlight.
This top-of-the-line ball mount fits all 2-inch by 2-inch receiver tube openings. It includes a 1.25-inch hole to accommodate a trailer ball shank. And, it allows for a 3-inch rise or 4-inch drop for professional leveling. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Curt Forged Ball Mount with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.