- Gain a consistent, level, nearly silent tow thanks to the spherical axial bearing of the Curt Q20 Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Take advantage of the 20,000-pound capacity without blowing your budget
- Self-aligning head and short-throw single-handle takes the stress out of hooking and unhooking
- Utilize the three-point indicator system to confirm the hitch is coupled, and rely on the lockable mechanism for peace of mind
- Head uninstalls via two pins; extra base rails are available
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your prized pickup truck with the extreme hauling capabilities of the Curt Q20 Fifth Wheel Hitch. Take advantage of this system’s 20,000-pound towing capacity from a 5,000-pound pin weight. And delight in the even, consistent, noise-free towing generated by the spherical axial bearing.
This Curt Fifth Wheel Hitch gets its strength from the 1-inch alloy steel jaw pins, as well as the robust bearing shaft and head assembly. Customize the system to your exact make and model by ordering a head only, hitch only, hitch with rails, hitch with roller, hitch with roller and rails, hitch with puck system legs, hitch with puck system roller, or hitch with roller and puck system adapter.
The Curt Q20 Hitch is secure and reliable due to the quick coupling process. Hooking up is simple with the self-aligning head, single-handle operation and 13-inch to 17-inch adjustable height. The three-point progressive resistance and positive-locking, dual-jaw system is guaranteed to make you even more loyal to Curt products. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Curt Q20 Fifth Wheel Hitch with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.