Derale 16112 fits the following vehicles:
- Upgrade to premium grade cooling with the Derale Extreme Curved Blade Cooling Fan
- Replace your old belt-driven fan that sucks fuel and horsepower
- Features a performance motor that gives you serious gains in wattage and torque
- Performs at optimal levels when faced with high-static pressure levels
- Durable motor outlasts others by up to 3X
- Constructed with IP68 Certification for waterproofing and dustproofing
- Ideal choice for off-road adventures and all-weather driving
- Curved blades are well-balanced, quiet and thin
- Compact construction saves space
- Engine-side (puller) mounting design
- Sold with mounting kit and installation instructions
- Made proudly in the USA
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty
Your next-level engine can only provide super-efficient, maximum power when it has plenty of clean, cool air. The Derale Extreme Curved Blade Fan can keep that air has a powerful high-torque motor that outlasts the competition by up to 300 percent. Because of its curved blades, it has a shallow, low-profile design that fits into even the smallest of areas.
To reign supreme on all your off-road adventures and conquer the streets no matter what season, the Derale Extreme Curved Blade Fan has a sealed construction that is IP68 Certified. That means its entirely waterproof and dustproof. To ensure its whisper-quiet performance, the curved blades are thin, lightweight, and balanced. Belt-driven fans drain your horsepower and fuel economy. The powerful Derale Cooling Fan eliminates and replaces them.
The mounting kit for the Derale Extreme Curved Blade Fan comes with illustrated installation instructions. It comes in two size options, either 14" or 16" diameters. They're constructed in the USA and come with a 1-Year Warranty from Derale.