Derale 13612 fits the following vehicles:
- The Derale Series 9000 Plate & Fin Transmission Cooler Kit gives your transmission a serious action upgrade
- Crafted from lightweight and resilient furnace-forged aluminum
- The 1 1/4" efficient turbulators continually agitate the transmission fluid, increasing heat dissipation
- Mounting brackets are built on
- Features 1/2" female NPT cooler inlets
- The included hardware kit features high-pressure/high-temperature hose, 1/2" NPT x 3/8" hose barb adapters, Insta-Dapt radiator adapter, and mounting hardware
- Four sizes available
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Just like the rest of us, your transmission can only perform at its best when it's able to keep cool under the pressure of intense temperatures and driving conditions. The Derale Series 9000 Plate & Fin Transmission Cooler Kit improves the temperature of your transmission fluid by dissipating heat, reducing fluid breakdown, and extending the life of your transmission.
Your Series 9000 Derale Transmission Cooler is crafted using furnace-brazed aluminum, making it strong and resilient as well as resistant to rust and corrosion. It has built-in 1 1/4" high-flow turbulators that continually agitate the transmission fluid, which ensures the fluid reaches all the outer surfaces of the plates, preventing heat from building up and increasing cooling efficacy. The end result is a major boost in performance and an extended lifespan.
The hardware, hose, and hose barb adapters required for a complete installation are included in the Derale Series 9000 Plate & Fin Transmission Cooler Kit. Furthermore, it comes with a 1-Year Warranty, ensuring that you can rely on your Derale Transmission Coolers to keep your transmission running great for miles and miles to come.