- The DiabloSport Sprint Auto Start/Stop Disabler overrides the start/stop function on your Ford F150
- Your engine stays running regardless of your idle time
- Plug-and-go installation is straightforward
- Fast and easy removal
- Does not affect the manufacturer's warranty
- A 1-Year Limited Warranty is included
You drive an icon: the Ford F150 is a legendarily fantastic truck, but if you drive one that's 2015 or newer, you may have noticed a problem. If you let your engine idle for more than a minute or two, even at a stoplight, the Auto Start/Stop feature causes the engine to turn off. The DiabloSport Sprint Auto Start/Stop Disabler, on the other hand, makes disabling and overriding this feature a breeze.
The DiabloSport Sprint Auto Start/Stop Disabler connects to your truck's OBD-II port directly. The Auto Start/Stop feature in your F150 will be turned off as soon as this piece is connected. If you need to remove it, uninstalling and resetting is just as straightforward. When you unplug and remove this device from your OBD-II port, the factory settings are instantly restored, leaving no sign that it was ever there.
You'll notice less hesitation, no shuddering starts, and more consistent performance from your iconic truck. The best part is that there's no chance of voiding your manufacturer's warranty. A 1-Year Limited Warranty is included.