- Want to transport your bikes, but you don't have a receiver hitch? Do it with help from the DK2 Trunk Mount Bike Rack
- Pliable rubber protects bicycles against frictional damage
- Made to endure brutal temperatures and rough weather
- Easily installs to the trunk or rear hatch of your vehicle
- Perfect for non-truck owners and 'compact' family sedans
- Securely hauls up to three bicycles
- Supported by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Are you ever envious of the big rigs that can effortlessly toss cargo (like bikes) into their trunk and hit the road? Do you drive a car that limits what you can tow? Maybe you have a compact SUV that's a bit too compact at times? With the DK2 Trunk Mount, you can transform your everyday ride into a cargo machine and tackle more weekend adventures!
No receiver hitch? Don't worry! This bike rack utilizes your trunk or rear hatch to provide stable, sturdy support when hauling your bikes. You can haul up to three bikes, making it the perfect choice for smaller families who are centered around the 'compact' or 'sporty' lifestyle. Flexible rubbering provides a soft, non-scratching base while adjustable straps hold your bikes steady. This rack is constructed with weather-resistant materials to endure all temperatures. Even when it's not in use, this rack complements your compact lifestyle by folding down for simple storage.
With the DK2 Truck Mount, you can take on rocky roads, potholes and quick stops without worrying whether your bikes are still there! Supported by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.