- Get strong, reliable towing capability for trailers, RVs, cargo carriers and more with Draw Tite Trailer Hitch
- Manufactured to fit your specific vehicle, ensuring a precise fit on your frame
- Designed and crafted with computer-assisted technology ensures a durable fit
- Lab-tested to ensure structural integrity means optimal safety and performance
- 100%-welded construction
- Finished with a Black Powder Coat that prevents rust and corrosion
- Class I, Class II, Class III, and Class IV Draw Tite Trailer Hitches offered in capacities of up to 10,000 lbs.
- Most Draw Tite Receiver Hitches bolt straight to existing frame holes
- Note that certain applications may require minimal cutting or drilling
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Life on the road is more fun when you can bring your toys with you! So hitch up the Draw Tite Trailer Hitch and start hauling your bike rack, RV, or horse trailer. Your Draw Tite Trailer Hitch can pull up to 10,000 pounds, so you can take just about anything on the road, whether for work or play.
Your Draw Tite Receiver Hitch is made entirely of welded steel for maximum strength and durability. The engineers at Draw Tite take advantage of cutting-edge technologies, designing and crafting this trailer hitch using computer software assistance. Once created, this hitch is put through rigorous force fatigue testing to ensure it's been built to last for a lifetime of adventures. The sophisticated Black Powder Coating protects it from water damaging rust, corrosion and oxidation.
Draw Tite Trailer Hitches are made-to-order for your specific car, truck, or SUV, including year, make, and model. For a hassle-free, super-secure installation, they attach neatly to the existing holes in your frame on most automobiles. Draw Tite makes Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 Trailer Hitch for mid-size cars, trucks, and SUVs, as well as a Class 4 Trailer Hitch for full-size vehicles. Install a Draw Tite Trailer Hitch so you can tow your toys or work trailers. The Draw Tite Lifetime Warranty is included.