- The Extang Xceed Tonneau Cover provides your truck with unmatched security and outstanding protection, plus a slick-looking profile
- Durable, lightweight aluminum panels are finished with heavy-duty vinyl
- Low-profile position allows flush fit and unrestricted access to the bed
- Sleek matte black surface unifies strength and beauty
- Features optimized security solutions in a weather-resistant design
- Made in the United States of America
- Comes with a 5-Year Warranty
Most drivers who love their pickup trucks are well aware that they need a reliable, good-looking tonneau cover to keep their gear secure from would-be thieves and protected from the elements. The problem is, while hard-folding tonneau covers ensure your cargo is protected, and soft vinyl tonneau covers ensure full bed access with a sharp-looking design, the perfect cover that gives you the best of both worlds has always been elusive. Your new Extang Xceed Tonneau Cover is going to change that. Now you can enjoy the super-slick contour of flush-fit engineering with complete, unhindered access to your truck bed, all in a durable, hard-folding truck bed cover.
Your tonneau cover is built not only to meet but exceed everyday expectations. The sturdy Aluminum panels are wrapped in heavy-duty vinyl for a sleek, seamless profile. Installing the Extang Xceed Tonneau Cover requires no tools, drilling, or permanent modifications to your truck. The secret to the convenient and easy installation is the simple clamp-on system. Each of the four panels can be folded up and locked in the stowed position against your rear window for full and unobstructed bed access. Your cover won't add unsightly bulk to your pickup truck's profile because its flush-fit design is ultra-low-profile in appearance.
The proprietary and industry-leading Secure Rotary Release Latching System is a perfect, cutting-edge solution that entirely encases your operating cable, ensuring tamper-proof security for your truck and payload. The weather-resistant matte black top layer adds a slick finish, while keeping your stuff from getting exposure damage. Made proudly in the United States of America and backed by a 5-Year Warranty.