- For a small-sized warning signal that really gets attention, install a Federal Signal HighLighter LED Plus Light Bar
- Small light bar measures1.7-inches tall and 15 inches long
- Emits complete 360° light
- Comes with MagnetSelectTM Remote Control keychain for an array of flash patterns
- Choose your preferred method for mounting: permanent, suction cup, or magnetic base
- Red, Amber, or Blue LEDs are available
- Select either a clear or light-matching dome hue
- SAE J845 Class 1 and CAC Title 13 standards are met
- A 5-Year Warranty is included
When your vehicle has to perform under the grueling conditions and late-night hours of DOT, utilities, snow plowing, or volunteer firefighting, you need a warning light that is visible and bright. When it comes to a warning beacon, modern lights are more compact in size, yet still able to emit bright, 360-degree illumination. The HighLighter LED Plus Light Bar is specifically intended to do all these things, in a small package. It combines the reliable action of Federal Signal's unique ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry) with the stunningly bright and very efficient Solaris® LED reflectors.
Your Federal Signal HighLighter LED Plus Light Bar is a mini-light bar: only 15 inches wide and 2.7 inches tall. But powerful performance comes in small sizes. Your light bar comes with the MagnetSelectTM remote control keychain that allows you to choose from a variety of flash patterns, and change them remotely. This warning light also has a low-power, dim setting for when you don't want to wake the neighborhood or draw attention.
The HighLighter LED Plus Light Bar from Federal Signal is fully customizable. Choose the LED light hue you prefer: Red, Amber, or Blue, and you can choose a clear dome or a dome that matches your LED color. You can also choose your installation method: mount it permanently to your vehicle, or opt for a simple plug-and-play model that uses suction cups or a magnetic base. This light is SAE J845 Class 1 and CAC Title 13 compliant, and it comes with a 5-Year Warranty.