- Make your presence known with powerful illumination thanks to the Federal Signal HighLighter LED Pro Light Bar
- Utilizes patented Solaris® LED reflectors and ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) machinery
- Features Amber LED lighting with a transparent polycarbonate cover
- Complies with all SAE J945 Class 1 and CAC Title 13 requirements
- Install permanently, with a suction cup or with magnetic base
- Includes Magnet Select™ Remote Control key fob
- Supported by a 5-Year Warranty
Every utilitarian rig needs powerful and reliable overhead lighting to properly guide, deter or instruct anyone in its path. Whether you're on a construction site, the side of the highway or deep in the woods, proper safety lighting should be a non-negotiable. Install the Federal Signal HighLighter LED Pro Light Bar for a modern, aerodynamic approach to practical lighting on the job.
Thanks to Solaris® LED reflectors and ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) technology, this light bar is an excellent option for serious roadside work. Emergency response teams, government entities and other contractors who need fast and efficient lighting won't be disappointed. This light kit boasts 360 degrees worth of illumination and can be attached to multiple units or synchronized with flashing signals. It comes with Amber LEDs and a transparent polycarbonate cover, as well as a Magnet Select™ key fob for remote operation. Choose from various flashing patterns, or go for the energy-efficient mode. You can permanently install your light bar, or you can use a suction cup or magnetic base for easier removable.
The Federal Signal HighLighter LED Pro Light Bar complies with all SAE J845 Class 1 and CAC Title 13 requirements and is supported by a 5-Year Warranty.