- Your work truck is a priority, so use a priority beacon that leaves no dark spots with the Federal Signal LP800 Beacon
- Manufactured with 3 layers of Solaris® reflectors, which house 15 LEDs
- Certified by NFPA Rear Zone C Upper standards (if used in a pair)
- Engineered using vibration proof Polycarbonate
- Illuminate the night with 360 Degrees of light
- Made with a reinforced Nylon base
- Protected with a 5-Year Warranty
After affixing the Federal Signal LP800 Beacon to your work vehicle, you'll see how much more of a priority you are on the road. Your truck takes precedence when you have a durably made LED lighting system with 15 shining lights that are housed within two layers of Solaris® reflectors.
Each Signal Beacon is certified by NFPA Rear Zone C Upper standards, enabling you to see 360 Degrees of light with no dark spots. The state-of-the-art configuration doesn't pull much energy through amp draw, and the unit is reinforced with a shock-proof polycarbonate lens.
The strong nylon base is another layer of protection, ensuring the light will last a long time. The LEDs will satisfy all NFPA Rear Zone C Upper standards if you install the light in a pair. The bulb comes outfitted with an Amber dome and Amber LEDs. NAPA proudly sells the Federal Signal LP800 Beacon, protected with a 5-Year Warranty.