- Confidently back your vehicle into tight spaces and parallel park with ease when you have the Federal Signal Reverse Camera
- Handles extreme temperatures (-22F to 149F) with waterproof protection
- Modern monitor and Sony CCD rear camera displays high-res imagery
- Mount a variety of camera models and monitors in different ways
- Automatically switches to infrared mode for nighttime visibility
- Supported by a 2-Year Warranty
Your machine might be graceful on the road at full speed, but that doesn't mean it's always easy to back into tight spaces, navigate a crowded garage, or to parallel park in traffic. With the Federal Signal Reverse Camera System, you can confidently take charge of your backing ability with a camera that guides you through peak parking performance.
The Federal Signal Camera System brings modernized visibility right to your dashboard. Thanks to a multi-voltage ability of 12 to 24 VDC, this camera is made to endure brutal weather conditions and temperatures while it gives you a clean, crisp view of your rear peripheral. You'll be able to view all the details for any obstacle in your path with this high-resolution Sony CCD camera.
For added convenience, your camera is mechanically wired to switch to an infrared night mode upon dark. You can even choose from a wide selection of cameras, monitors, and mounting set-ups for a seamless OEM look and feel. Turn up the notch on rear visibility for smooth, consistent backward steering thanks to the Federal Signal Reserve Camera System. Supported by a 2-Year Warranty.