- Put a stop to bottoming out in your Jeep with Fox 2.0 Factory Series Bump Stops
- Black anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum body
- Extruded 4130 steel shaft is chrome plated and features Internal Floating Piston (IFP)
- Upgraded damping performance for off-road adventures
- Includes an exchangeable Delrin® strike pad
- Comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
While those off-road adventures can be full of excitement and fun, your Wrangler's suspension system always ends up taking a beating when it's time to push the limits on the trails. If bottoming out on every little trail dip takes all the fun out of your trail day, it's time to consider upgrading your bump stops. Fox 2.0 Factory Series Bump Stops boost your damping performance and give you peace of mind while you're tearing up the trails.
The outer body of your Fox 2.0 Factory Series Bump Stops is meticulously crafted from impact extruded CNC-machined, black anodized, threaded 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum. The shafts are chrome plated 1-1/4" 4130 steel and feature a heavy-duty powdered Steel Internal Floating Piston (IFP). The IFP works to improve damping action by separating oil and nitrogen to fight cavitation and bucking. It's powered by nitrogen and JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid
The system is fully adjustable and gives you control over the final few inches of your suspension so you can fine-tune the point when your bump stop activates during up travel. The Fox Air Valve (FAV) is located on the bottom of each unit, and is protected by an included Delrin strike pad that can be replaced if it wears out. Preventing bottom outs and expanding the possibilities of your Jeep is a great reason to upgrade to Fox 2.0 Factory Series Bump Stops. A 1-Year Limited Warranty is included.