- With the Go Rhino HS-20 Hitch Bumper Step, getting in and out of your truck bed is safe and easy
- Features a specialized shock plate with molded urethane coating for increased stability
- Simple fold-down functionality is spring-loaded
- Built to fit any 2-inch receiver hitch
- Unique, patent-pending design
- A 5-Year Warranty is included
Climbing in and out of your pickup truck bed can be a big hassle, especially if your truck is a larger model or you have a lift kit installed. Plus, clamoring into a truck bed to access and secure equipment gets more difficult and less safe as you age! That's why a reliable step up, such as the Go Rhino HS-20 Hitch Bumper Step, is a useful addition to any pickup truck.
Your Go Rhino HS-20 Hitch Bumper Step is built from resilient urethane and has a sturdy shock plate to protect both you and your truck. When it's not in use, this spring-loaded step effortlessly flips up and stows into a safe position. No matter the weather and at any time of year, the molded hex pattern tread provides a solid, dependable step up for your rig.
The design of this lightweight step is patent-pending. Installation is straightforward and simple, and it works with any 2-inch receiver hitch. Consider adding the anti-rattle device and the hitch pin, sold separately. A 5-Year Warranty is included.