- Illuminate your path with the dynamic aftermarket Go Rhino LED Lights
- Choose either one row or two rows for the 20-inch lightbar
- Enjoy the cool, true white color at 6,000 Kelvins
- Light cube accessories available in sets of four or two
- Comes with wiring harness, relay switch and a 1-Year Warranty
One of the hardest challenges about off-roading, especially in the early morning hours or late into the night, is not being able to see what is coming. With the Go Rhino LED Lights, Jeep lovers will relish in the improved bright-white illumination from this simple aftermarket customization.
Grab a set of two or four LED cubes. And, order a 20-inch Go Rhino lightbar, with a single or double row. All off-road lights are engineered for a 6,000 Kelvin color balance. Your Go Rhino LEDs are contained in a robust aluminum casing, are waterproof rated to IP67, and achieve all CE, RoHS, and IP69K qualifications.
Installation is a snap with the provided relay, switch, wiring harness and metal plate mounting bracket. NAPA is proud to offer the Go Rhino LED Lights with a 1-Year Warranty.