- The Hauler Rack II adds cargo space to your truck bed, allowing you to haul more
- Works well as a ladder rack, but it can also transport timber, copper piping, and other long, heavy products
- Heavy-duty and lightweight anodized aluminum construction won't rust or bend
- Offers a carrying capacity of 1200 lbs.
- Rack legs are fully adjustable for a precise fit
- Designed specifically for your truck's make, model, and year
- A 1-Year Rust Warranty and a 30-Day Workmanship Warranty are included
Time always equals money if you're a professional contractor, and spending your time driving back and forth starts to make a dent in your wallet sooner or later. With the Hauler Racks Hauler Rack II Truck Rack, you can safely move all of your materials at once. Since 1985, the Hauler Racks crew has been creating modifications and improvements for this rack, and this is their most powerful aluminum track rack yet.
Unlike most ladder racks, which are constructed of bulky stainless steel and add weight to your truck, this ladder rack is built from lightweight aluminum, which is just as sturdy as steel but at a fraction of the total weight. In fact, the Hauler Rack II is capable of hauling more than a half-ton of cargo, and it includes front side rails that taper down for increased stability. It's simple to set up the Hauler Rack II Truck Rack. The bolt-on design is easy to put together and drills into your truck for more stability. For a custom design and excellent fit, this rack is manufactured to fit your unique make, model, and year pickup.
The Hauler Racks Hauler II Truck Rack comes with a 1-Year Rust & Corrosion Warranty and a 30-Day Workmanship Warranty.