Hauler Racks TLRSAAFR-1 fits the following vehicle:
- 1982-2011 Ford Ranger
- Haul long gear like ladders safely and securely above the bed of your truck with Hauler Racks Ladder Rack
- Keeps storage space in your truck bed free so you can haul more cargo
- Rust-resistant anodized aluminum offers a 500 pound weight capacity
- Custom manufactured to match your specific year, make, and model truck
- Perfect for transporting ladders, rebar, piping, and other longer objects
- Installation is straightforward with drilling required; ladder rack bolts to your truck bed and rail
- Removal is easy, just unscrew bolts and slide the rack from the pockets
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty against rust
Every contractor is haunted by the risky business of hauling long equipment and tools like ladders, rebar, PVC piping and wood; sudden braking in traffic causes a dislodged tool to become a very dangerous object. With a Hauler Racks Ladder Rack, you can put your worries to rest. These ladder racks for pickup trucks are specifically designed to keep your long materials safe and secure without monopolizing the important storage capacity of your truck bed.
Contractors and do-it-yourselfers with a limited amount of space to haul their equipment appreciate the Hauler Racks Ladder Rack. This pickup truck rack is designed to match the high standards of today's professional contractor, and it is supported by more than 20 years of expertise in the business. You are certainly not limited to carrying ladders, either. The Hauler Rack Truck Rack is compatible with hauling pipes, rebar, lumber, and other industrial-grade goods. Because it has been crafted to fit your precise make and model truck, it fits precisely and stays stable.
Each Hauler Racks Ladder Rack is composed of durable, rust-free anodized aluminum that won't bend or break under strain and can hold up to 500 pounds of freight. This pickup truck rack is also simple to install with some drilling required. For maximum stability, the arms of the Hauler Racks Ladder Rack are designed to bolt straight onto your bed and rail. A 1-Year Rust Warranty is included.