- Maximize your truck's rooftop cargo capacity with the Hauler Racks Universal Cap Rack
- Surface-mounted rack holds up to 600 pounds while side-mounted rack holds up to 800 pounds
- Side-mounted cap racks come with rotating arms for flush placement on angled caps
- Compatible with any full-sized, mid-sized or compact pickup
- Won't succumb to rust like conventional steel racks
- Adaptable posts fit the exact size of your cargo
- Constructed with durable anodized aluminum
- Supported by a 1-Year Warranty against rust
Camper shells are a great way to maximize your truck's utility and truck bed protection. But what if you could also enhance the storage of your shell's rooftop? With the Hauler Racks Universal Cap Rack, you get a durable rack set-up that transforms your ride into a cargo beast.
Whether you need the extra storage for road trip luggage or job site materials, this universal cap rack is equipped for it all. Versatility and strength are key ingredients to a well-loved rack, which is why Hauler designed this model to be fortified with anodized aluminum and adjustable to fit your cargo's specific dimensions. Choose from two different styles: a surface-mounted cap (600-pound weight limit) and a side-mounted cap (800-pound weight limit) that feature pivoting arms that'll angle at 60 and 90 degrees. Unlike conventional steel racks, your Hauler Cap Rack won't succumb to rust or intense pressure. No matter if you drive a Ford F150 or a Toyota Tacoma, this rack is engineered to fit any and all sizes.
Elevate your camper shell functionality with the Hauler Rackers Universal Cap Rack. Supported by a 1-Year Warranty against rust.