- Turn your truck's roof space into an expanded storage area with the Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack
- Strong enough to transport ladders, logs, and long cumbersome materials
- Features Stainless Steel construction for corrosion resistance
- Constructed precisely to match the make, model, and year of your truck
- Durable and lightweight aluminum provides strength similar to steel
- Withstands payloads of up to 1000 pounds
- Covers truck beds under 6 feet 6 inches
- Drilling is required for installation on bed rails
- A 1-Year Warranty against rust is included
While camper shells provide weather protection for your stuff, they tend to cause an issue when it comes to storing equipment and oversized materials in your truck bed. Install the Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack to have the best of both worlds. This utility rack is a lifesaver for anyone with a small bed, especially contractors hauling large construction materials. Finally, you can transport more without jeopardizing the safety of your valuable power tools and other items.
Your Utility Cap Rack from Hauler Racks is built to last using premium materials. This truck rack is made of anodized aluminum, which is almost rust proof and won't buckle under strain. In fact, the utility cap rack's sturdy cross arms can support up to 1000 pounds of cargo. Utility Cap Racks from Hauler Racks extend the length of your cab, making this aluminum truck rack excellent for hauling over-sized, long goods such as lumber and pipes, and it also works well as a secure and space-saving ladder rack.
The Utility Cap Rack is a drill-on system that bolts to your bed rails for maximum stability. Its reliable structure is designed and engineered around the layout of your truck's precise make, model, and year of your vehicle, ensuring an exact fit. A 1-Year Rust Warranty is included with every utility pickup truck rack.
Note: truck beds that measure shorter than 6 foot 6 inches may remain partially uncovered.