- Get a grip with the all-steel style of heavy-duty Havoc HS2 Side Steps
- Stainless steel tubing with welded end caps provides super-strong fabrication that will stand up in all seasons
- Both the Black Powder Coat and Polished Stainless Steel finishes fight corrosion from sand, salt and snow
- Massive stepping surface will not diminish the clearance of your Jeep or pickup truck
- Drill-free, integrated bracket application
- Comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty
We know you aren’t messing around. When it comes to side rails, bars and steps, you need real steel parts for your steel-toed boots. You need the extra-wide 4.75” stepping surface of Havoc HS2 Side Steps. Choose from the understated matte-black powder coat or the high shine of the polished stainless-steel finish.
The 1.8mm rust-proof, stainless-steel tubing is just the beginning of the comprehensive fabrication. A bent outer edge, inner toe guard and a series of raised slots keep your feet secure in any climate. The fully welded end caps keep your system debris-free, so nothing jeopardizes these clean lines.
Your Hoop Steps are sold in pairs with all the hardware you'll need. The drill-free installation relies on integrated brackets for your exact make and model. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Havoc Havoc HS2 Side Steps, with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.