- Guard your payload from kicked-up road debris with Husky Liners Long John Mud Flaps
- Constructed with toughened olefin thermoplastic
- Choose your preferred size: 6, 12 or 15-inch flaps
- Comes with everything needed to install
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
No matter if your ride is in tip-top condition, you're still at the mercy of the road you're driving on. Whether it's paved, muddy or off-road, your vehicle's precious paint job is bound to get scuffed and scratched by flying debris without a proper set of mud flaps. With Husky Liners Long John Mud Flaps, you'll drive, haul and explore rocky terrain completely stress-free!
Made from substantial thermoplastic olefin, your Husky Mud Flaps come in pairs and act as robust shields against road grime and mud accumulation. You can choose from various widths (6, 12 and 15-inch) and a selection of lengths (36, 48 or 65-inch) to ensure a perfect, custom fit. Install your mud flaps from the comfort of your garage with the included installation kit and minimal drilling!
Get supreme rim and body coverage by protecting against rocks, dirt and whatever else flies towards your ride! Your Husky Liners Long John Mud Flaps are made in the U.S. and supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.