- Iron Cross Heavy Duty Nerf Bars upgrade your truck's exterior with rugged reliability
- Strong and lightweight aluminum tread plates are slip-resistant so you can step with ease
- Integrates seamlessly with the profile of your truck
- Available in lengths of 54", 80", and 86" to accommodate the majority of trucks
- Comes in both wheel-to-wheel and cab-length configurations
- Your choice of glossy Black or Matte Black finish
- Made in the United States of America
- Backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty
It's a simple fact of life: sometimes a little extra strength is needed. While some people may be happy installing a standard aftermarket nerf bar, there are some scenarios where only premium, heavy-duty nerf bars will do. If that sounds like what you need, look no further than Iron Cross Heavy Duty Nerf Bars for your step bar upgrade.
Your Iron Cross Heavy Duty Nerf Bars feature a unique, patent-pending design that offers strength and stability from start to finish. Sitting just below the doors of your cab, a strong and lightweight aluminum anti-slip tread pad awaits, giving you a secure and safe stepping zone. These nerf bars come in two sizes and three lengths, with either a textured Gloss Powder Coat finish or a fashionable and sleek Matte Black Finish.
There's no reason to settle on a nerf bar with less strength and stability. Iron Cross Heavy Duty Nerf Bars provide maximum strength without sacrificing durability. They're constructed proudly right here in the USA, and come with a 5-Year Warranty.