- Give your back and tailgate a break with the strong, compact, easy-to-use Lund Bi-Fold Loading Ramp
- Aluminum fabrication supports 750 pounds per panel (1,500 pound combined), but is still light enough to easily move and store
- Select either the 30-inch by 77-inch or the 30-inch by 69-inch model; each folds up to just 15 inches wide
- Nylon safety straps are incorporated for tethering the ramp to your cargo area
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty
Take the weight off your shoulder and the struggle out of each step with the handy, helpful Lund Bi-Fold Loading Ramp. Whether you're moving motorcycles, ATVs, lawn equipment, furniture or heavy boxes on a dolly, this all-metal ramp is built for you and your rig.
Engineered from rust-proof aluminum, this loading ramp is strong enough for all your hard work, but light enough to be easily carried and connected. Each panel can hold up to 750 pounds, which is 1,500 pounds per unit total. The top surface contains punched metal cutouts to generate exceptional traction so you can trust this grip even in bad weather.
This bi-fold ramp collapses to just 15 inches wide or completely detaches into two main parts. The 77-inch option incorporates a twisting rubber protector to give a flush fit no matter how high your tailgate stands. And, the Lund Ramp utilizes nylon safety straps. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Lund Bi-Fold Loading Ramp with a 3-Year Warranty.