- No need to worry about your brakes and rotors wearing out on you prematurely when you own the Maxim Geomet Coated Metallic Brake Kit
- Provides an extended life with shorter stopping distances when compared to other OE brakes
- Manufactured using positive mold technology while ensuring quieter braking and less fade
- Conveniently includes Metallic Disc brake pads a Geomet-coated Rotors
- Advances your stopping power and lengthens brake life
- Protected with a 3-Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
Imagine owning brakes that are proven to have an extended life. The Maxim Geomet Coated Metallic Brake Kit is specially made to provide your brakes with extended life and shorter stopping distances when compared to your original manufacturer brakes. The kit is manufactured using state-of-the-art, positive mold technology, which makes for quieter braking and less fade.
The Maxim Brake Kit will not rust or erode, making your drive safer and the kit is a longer-lasting brake replacement for your vehicle. If you've experienced brakes wearing down quickly or have worked on your fair share of vehicles, you know how common brake corrosion can be, which kills performance. The Maxim Geomet Brake Kit comes manufactured with positive mode technology and has shorter stopping distances and quicker reaction time.
With over 500 hours of salt-spray testing and an eco-friendly Geomet coating, your new braking system is far superior to OEM brakes. The kit also contains Maxim’s Maxi-Life Premium Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads—all at an economical price point.
The entire engineering process is made with a more constant and consistent heating process, far superior to other manufacturing methods, and you'll love it. NAPA proudly sells the Maxim Geomet Coated Metallic Brake Kit protected with a 3-Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty.