- With the Maxim OE Spec Metallic Brake Kit, you get a reliable, long-lasting solution to your overextended factory brakes
- Peak brake performance is achieved with modern, OEM-specific pads and rotors
- Comes with Maxi-Life Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads and high-quality rotors
- Meets ISO-9002/QS-9000 and TUV qualifications
- Includes OE-specified pads and rotors
- Stable, trusted performance
- Supported by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty
If you're hearing any low grinding noises or feeling the unsettling sensation of steering wheel vibrations, it may be time to replace your brakes and rotors! For a vehicle that's just doing the daily grind, you'll want to opt for something that offers superior longevity rather than race-ready endurance. Upgrade your worn, stock brake system with the Maxim OE Spec Metallic Brake Kit and get trusted brake performance for years to come.
Your Maxim OE Spec Metallic Brake Kit features top-notch rotors that comply with OE specs of 15-80 RMS and increase brake pad lifespan through a refined, polished exterior. Thanks to triple-layered, soundproofed shims, your rotors minimize vibrations and create a safer, smoother braking experience. Additionally, you'll get chamfered Maxi-life Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads that provide an exact factory fitment to your vehicle, making it easy to install, remove or replace your braking components at any time.
Non-directional rotors install quickly with no additional power tools necessary. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Maxim OE Spec Metallic Brake Kit with a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty.