- Mile Marker Compact Electric Winch is a small-range, agile winch that offers quick and dependable power for ATVs and small crafts
- Towing capacity ranges from 2,000 lbs. to 4,500 lbs.
- Features 3-Stage planetary gearbox
- Weatherproof long-duty cycle solenoid or sophisticated MiFi Technology control onboard
- MiFi Technology Control provides adjustable speed, extended life, and user input without the use of solenoids which are more prone to failure
- Comes with convenient illuminated joystick remote control
- Handlebar-mounted remotes are available on certain models
- 50 or 80 feet of aircraft-grade cable and fairlead included
- Backed by a 2-Year Limited Warranty
Mile Marker Compact Winches deliver the same physical force and cutting-edge technology as their larger siblings but are available in a durable, compact package that's suited for ATV use. For supreme, reliable power, they use all-metal planetary gear sets and powerful permanent magnet motors. With Mile Marker's new MiFi Technology option, you'll have access to the most cutting-edge solid-state winch controls available.
Take all the fierce strength and high-tech capability of a Mile Marker winch and shrink it to a smaller size, you're left with the pint-sized power of the Mile Marker Compact Winch line, perfect for ATVs and small vehicles. Together with its quick line speeds and minimal current draw, your Mile Marker Compact Winch is designed with an automated load-holding brake, a large spool of aircraft-grade cable, and a fairlead to keep the line stationary. An illuminated joystick remote control is included with every model, and certain models also have an illuminated handlebar-mount remote so you can operate your winch straight from the seat of your ATV.
You can choose between a sealed solenoid or Mile Marker's unique MiFi Technology Solid State Control for your Mile Marker Compact Winch. To drive the winch, MiFi Technology uses MOSFET drivers and a digital user operation screen. The old school solenoid systems sometimes get stuck, burn out or fail altogether, so the updated MiFi system is a huge advancement; it has no moving parts and can withstand extreme temperatures that would kill a solenoid. Variable speed control, better precision, and even safety features like automatic shutoff for extreme temperature or low-battery scenarios are all part of MiFi's advanced digital capabilities. To sum it up, MiFi Technology gives you the most advanced operation control of a winch, period. A 2-Year Warranty is included with each Mile Marker Compact Winch.