- Regain control and improve your Jeep’s handling capacity using the Omix-ADA Control Arm
- Functional for use alongside your Commander or Grand Cherokee – lucky you
- The system is tailormade for a perfect fit; therefore, no alterations are required
- Engineered to encompass an ideal proportion and performance
- The unit satisfies all OEM specifications and quality criterion
- Simple setup with a quick installation process
- Protected with a 5-Year Limited Warranty
You may have been having problems with the suspension of your Jeep, and maybe that problem is your control arm. The control arm is an automotive suspension product that fits onto the front and rear of your Jeep. And, despite caring for your prized commuter, wear and tear often occurs at the ball joints or bushings. Because Jeep owners frequently find themselves dealing with damage to the arm itself, you should replace the old, broken arm with the durable Omix-ADA Control Arm.
The Control Arm is super strong, long-lasting and similar in every manner to the arm that came standard on your Jeep. The Omix-ADA arm is an economical way to replace a crucial part of your vehicle, as the unit arm performs to all OEM specifications, meeting or surpassing all OEM quality requirements in the process. It offers a perfect fit, flawless operation and a refreshing simplicity of installation, all in one package.
Restore your suspension to its previous state of excellence to eliminate misalignment, prolong tire life and improve your vehicle handling. The system is functional for use alongside Jeep Commanders and Jeep Grand Cherokees. Unfortunately, no other Jeep models are currently supported, so count yourself lucky if you have either of the aforementioned makes. NAPA proudly sells the Omix-ADA Control Arm protected with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.