Pace-Edwards ELC0101 fits the following vehicles:
- 1999-2014, 2019-2021 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 1999-2014, 2019-2021 GMC Sierra Pickup
- 2015-2024 Chevrolet Colorado
- 1988-2000 Chevrolet C/K Pickup
- 2015-2024 GMC Canyon
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup
- Upgrade your rig's tonneau setup with the rack-carrying capability of the Pace-Edwards Elevated Truck Bed Rack System
- Works alongside any Pace-Edwards Ultra Groove built-in rail system
- Comes with two bars and four height towers
- Can haul up to 200 lbs.
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Supported by a 3-Year Warranty
If your ride is sporting a Pace-Edwards UltraGroove Tonneau Cover, don't miss out on the added ability to haul top-cover loads and maximize your truck capacity. With the Pace-Edwards Elevated Truck Bed Rack System, you'll be able to carry anything from outdoor equipment to firewood right above your head!
This truck bed rack system comes with two bars and four high towers for structural efficiency. It's made to work with the RES™ rail system of your UltraGroove, so you can quickly install and start carrying up to 200 lbs. in additional cargo! Whether it's a weekend trip or a DIY project, this truck bed rack system transforms your truck into an extra set of arms that are ready to carry whatever you need, whenever you need it.
The Pace Edwards Bed Rack System is manufactured in the U.S. and backed by a 3-Year Warranty.