- Pave the road ahead with the help of the PIAA LP270 Series LED Driving & Fog Lights
- Low power extraction with 7.5W for fog lights and 9.3W for driving lights
- Features 6000K white color temperature
- Durable with 10G vibration validation
- Comes in single lights or whole kits
- Supported by a 2-Year Warranty
You don't realize how important solid lighting is until you really need it. When you're traveling through ugly weather or after hours, you need a light source that can slice through fog, rain or dusk. With the PIAA LP270 Series LED Driving & Fog Lights, there's no questioning what lies ahead.
With enhanced reflector-facing technology, these lights zero in on the exact path before you. There's no need to blind others when you've got bulbs that are designed to focus on the road. Using just 7.5W for fog lights and 9.3W for driving lights, this lighting solution is low-power and energy-efficient. They comply with SAE guidelines and come in individual sets or pairs. These lights also feature a 6000K white color temperature for unmistakable luminosity that blends in with daylight and shines through the nighttime.
No matter which option you choose, your lights can endure 10G of vibrations for those rugged road conditions. Installation is a breeze thanks to the included wiring harness, relay and switch. NAPA is proud to support the PIAA LP270 Series LED Driving & Fog Lights with a 2-Year Warranty.