ProRac FGWR072-1A fits the following vehicles:
- Mount on the professional-grade strength of the ProRac Work Utility Rack to haul up to 300 pounds on your vehicle’s roof
- This wide cargo holding system can handle massive loads of cumbersome equipment and supplies
- Set a foundation with the provided ProRac Lo-Pro Tracks, and incorporate tie downs, carriers and load stops as needed (sold separately)
- Choose from widths of 72, 59 or 54 inches; adjust load bars to 48, 40 or 36 inches of space
- Crossbars are guaranteed not to bend or break thanks to 6063 aluminum construction
- Comes with a 3-Year / 36,000-Mile Warranty
Increase the jobs and projects you and your vehicle can handle with the seriously strong ProRac Work Utility Rack. Haul an impressive 300 pounds of massive supplies and gear on your roof like a professional contractor. With this advanced utility racking system, you can turn nearly any vehicle into a full-scale workhorse.
Engineered from industrial-grade 6063 aluminum, which will not weigh down your vehicle due to its lightweight fabrication. The foundation of this system starts with the aerodynamic, modern style of the Lo-Pro tracks. Choose from three distinct widths for a perfect application to your exact crossover, minivan or SUV.
The crossbars of your utility roof rack accommodate various ProRac accessories and components, like bike racks and sliding tie-downs. These adjustable bars, constructed from dent-fighting ABS, offer three specific spacing options to customize your setup for each oversized or compact load. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the ProRac Work Utility Rack with a 3-Year, 36,000-Mile Warranty.