Race Ramps RR-EX-14 fits the following vehicles:
- Home mechanics love Race Ramps Car Ramps for convenient, secure access even under low-clearance sports cars
- Extremely lightweight ramps are only 10 pounds each, and available in 56 or 67 inch lengths
- Lift your vehicle 8 to 10 inches with robust fabrication designed to hold up to 3,000 pounds
- Anti-slip raised surface guarantees safety, and the ramp section can be removed for full access
- Sold in sets of two, for tires up to 10-inches wide
- Manufactured in the U.S.
Weekend racers and aspiring mechanics are always in the market for durable equipment that's also easily portable and storable. Race Ramps Car Ramps are fabricated from an exclusive, patented process that results in lightweight garage equipment that can hold up to 3,000 pounds per set.
This technology has also generated a state-of-the-art design. Each Race Ramp has two pieces so the inclined ramp can be removed for full access under the 8 to 10 inches of lift. The grip is great thanks to the durable texturing, and the material prevents sliding on wet asphalt and scratching up your painted garage floors.
The incline is 10.75 degrees, but optional Xtenders will lower the incline further for ultra-low clearance vehicles. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Race Ramps Car Ramps, made in the U.S.