- No more breaking your back or scratching your undercarriage with lightweight Race Ramps Garage Rack Ramps
- Perfect for moving low-clearance cars onto garage lifts with rods and cables in front
- Choose from various sizes for optimal tire width, with a range of 6.7- to 9-degree angles
- Robust fabrication includes anti-slip treatment that protects garage flooring
- Select either a hooked or unhooked front
- Manufactured in the U.S.
No more dinging the front end or scratching the bottom of your lowered car when maneuvering it onto a four-post lift. Race Ramps Garage Rack Ramps give you the best approach possible with a variety of widths and angles available. These lightweight rack ramps are easier to move, store and clean than rust-prone heavy steel ramps.
The sturdy, patented construction of your Race Ramps can hold up to 6,000 pounds - that's a lot of muscle! The rough finish underneath achieves a solid hold, without scraping or scuffing your garage flooring. You can reliably move these ramps in and out of place without fear of sliding or damaging the floor underneath.
Order yours with a hooked nose to grab onto the lift for additional security or an unhooked front for minimalist simplicity. Customizing your package to the exact tire width and slanted angle you need to get the job done right has never been easier. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Race Ramps Garage Rack Ramps, made in the U.S.