- Boost your vehicle to a sturdy level with a pair of the lightweight Race Ramps Wheel Cribs
- Sold in pairs, each capable of holding up to 1,500 pounds
- Adaptable two-piece fabrication cradles tires with 25- to 30-inch diameters
- Select from various options that elevate your car, truck, van, SUV or crossover by 12, 10 or 8 inches
- Engineered to never corrode
- Easily transported and stored at only 5 pounds each
There comes a point in every aspiring mechanics' life when they need to put their project up on blocks. With a pair of Race Ramps Wheel Cribs, raising your vehicle has never been simpler. Perfect for a routine oil change, this garage equipment provides exceptionally level, entirely clear access to your undercarriage.
Designed for tires with 25- to 30-inch diameters, this set of wheel cribs raises your vehicle by 8, 10 or 12 inches. If you want more control over the exact amount of lift, opt for the two-piece adjustable design. Offering the same high quality as all Race Ramp parts, these wheel cribs can support up to 3,000 pounds when used together.
Rest assured, the course finishing treatment creates a gripping surface that holds tight to your driveway, but will not scratch your garage flooring. A great improvement from old-school metal ramps, your Race Ramp products are guaranteed not to rust. Keep in mind, in order to securely place your tires onto the Race Ramps Wheel Cribs, you will need to use Race Ramps Wheel Chocks to ramp it up.