- Save the day with the ability to tow another vehicle behind your rig thanks to the Reese Tow Bar
- Comes with 2-inch coupler and one set of universal bumper brackets
- Choose from a Solid Rail or Split Rail model
- Coated in a weather-proof exterior layer
- Can handle up to 5,000 pounds (Class III)
- Necessary chains are sold separately
- Easily folds for compact storage
- Supported by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need to lug an extra vehicle on your road trip or rescue a broken-down ride, the Reese Tow Bar gives you the strength and security to take on those heavy payloads with confidence.
Stay prepared for the unexpected with this Class III tow bar that can handle up to 5,000 pounds! You can tack on your extra vehicle for those long, summer road trips, haul a ride to the mechanic or move obstructive vehicles out of the driveway. With both solid and split rain applications, your tow bar is a versatile tool in your towing toolkit. The 2-inch coupler latches onto any standard 2-inch hitch ball, while the universal bumper brackets fasten onto any kind of vehicle in need of a lift. Your tow bar can be adjusted to fit the needs of your payload's dimensions, whether you're hauling a compact four-door or a larger SUV. When you're done towing, just fold the bar down for easy storage!
NAPA is proud to offer the Reese Tow Bar with a Lifetime Warranty.
Note: Legally required chains are sold separately. A base plate may also be necessary.