- Get a full package of reliable towing gear with Reese Towing Starter Kit
- The kit comes with:
- Reese Ball Mount for long-lasting pulling power
- Reese Trailer Ball for a good-looking, strong mounting
- The bent rod and clip-lock make it easy to attach
- Comes in two sizes
- Double-layer Metal Shield finish resists corrosion
- Supported by a 1-Year Warranty
It's a situation many who tow are familiar with: you will need a trailer ball if you only buy a ball mount, and you will need a ball mount if you only buy a trailer ball. With a Reese Towing Starter Kit, you can get both of these things, as well as a bent rod to connect the system to your trailer.
Your Reese Ball Mount is truly the full package when it comes to towing. You get an attractive, beefy Reese Trailer Ball and the bent rod and clip-lock you need to attach the whole thing to your trailer hitch. There are two sizes of ball mounts available, and each one has a double-layer Metal Shield finish that is resistant to corrosion. Reese Towpower will take care of all of your equipment needs, so you'll be able to haul cargo in no time.
With a Reese Towing Starter Kit, you can get everything you need to start towing and hauling. A 1-Year Warranty backs up your purchase.