- Secure your trailer to avoid a crime of opportunity with the Rightline Gear Anti-Theft Trailer Coupler Ball
- Bars hitch balls and other towing equipment from trailer connection
- Polycarbonate ball is extremely durable once locked
- Compatible with 1 7/8 or 2-inch trailer coupler
- Optional lock and key combo available
- Specialized and patented design
- Supported by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Getting your trailer and rig set up to tow is one thing, but making sure everything is secure and guarded against theft is a whole other feat! With the Rightline Gear Anti-Theft Trailer Coupler Ball, you can rest at pit stops, campsites and tailgates knowing your trailer isn't going anywhere.
With a toughened, Polycarbonate ball locked where a hitch ball or other towing tool would be connected, your trailer stays in place. The coupler ball used is extremely durable and can't be broken or disassembled by determined thieves. The attachment zip tie is protected against UV damage and keeps your coupler ball in place at all times. You can opt for a lock and key system, or go without it. Compatible with any 1 7/8 or 2-inch trailer coupler, this system is a necessary step for secure trailer transport.
NAPA is proud to sell the Rightline Gear Anti-Theft Trailer Coupler Ball with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.