- Expand your cargo capacity without compromising speed or thrust thanks to the Rightline Gear Car Back Carrier
- Comes with bottom pole frame for added structural balance
- Polyester and nylon-reinforced PVC build is water-resistant
- Comes with mounting clips for vehicles that lack roof racks
- Features two adjustable straps for safe and easy assembly
- Installs at the back of your vehicle to reduce air drag
- Guards against moisture damage with zipper flap
- Comes with storage container
- Can handle 13 cubic feet of cargo
Rooftop carriers can sometimes put a damper on your vehicle's fuel efficiency and aerodynamics. Strategically placing cargo at the back of your ride is a safe and spacious opportunity to enhance your hauling ability. If you're looking for a way to clear out some trunk space or haul extra cargo on a road trip, then you need the Rightline Gear Car Back Carrier.
Whether or not you've got a roof rack, this cargo-enhancing accessory can lug all your gear without adding additional drag or noise to your car or SUV. By using the incorporated straps and clips, you can securely attach this bag carrier to the rear of your ride where it can endure tough weather conditions, road vibrations and more. This back carrier is made with UV-resistant, PVC semi-coated mesh XT with a bottom pole frame for a strong foundation. It's water-resistant and comes with two side straps for grip, making it the perfect vehicle add-on for outdoor enthusiasts. It can handle up to 13 cubic feet of gear, and even comes with its own sack for convenient storage when not in use.
With the Rightline Gear Car Back Carrier, you'll make cargo transport easier and more efficient than ever before.