- Secure your cherished kayak to the roof of your sedan, minivan, crossover or SUV with the Rightline Gear Foam Block Kayak Carrier
- Nestle your canoe or kayak on the scratch-proof curved foam blocks
- Attach to the inner door frame utilizing the incorporated clips
- Engineered to use with or without a roof rack
- Includes a storage bag for easy transportation
- Comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
You and your adventure crew no longer need a decked-out SUV to take your recreational water gear along for the ride. With the Rightline Gear Foam Block Kayak Carrier, you can strap on your canoe or kayak without needing a roof rack or crossbars. And, when you return from the weekend getaway, the entire system is easily removed to get your vehicle back into a sleek commuter car.
The comprehensive design utilizes rubber guards and curved foam blocks to cradle your equipment without scratching your rooftop finish or the water-tight exterior of your kayak. Your new Rightline Gear Kayak Carrier can be transferred to additional vehicles, including ones with roof racks.
Secure this foam block system using the incorporated straps and state-of-the-art clips that slide into your door frame’s weather stripping. The interior cabin of your vehicle remains free from any straps. A mesh carrying bag is included for easy transportation and storage. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Rightline Gear Foam Block Kayak Carrier with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.