- Enhance your vehicle's lighting with the Rigid LED Lights
- Flush mount assembly needs modified bumper (cutting and drilling required)
- Choose your preferred beam design: Diffuse, Driving, Spot and Wide
- Mountable anywhere on your truck, SUV, ATV and more
- Far less battery usage than Xenon or Halogens
- Made with 6061 extruded aluminum housing
- No vibrations, hot spots or UV output
- Bulb will last over 50,000 hours
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Supported by a Lifetime Warranty
Why settle for just one boring lighting configuration? With the Rigid LED Lights, you can satisfy your cravings to constantly customize with the ability to choose from multiple lighting lenses, shapes and configurations for a unique, aftermarket gleam.
With bulbs that'll last over 50,000 hours, you're set for years of illuminated roads, trails and more. Choose from a selection of beam patterns such as Diffuse, Driving, Spot and Wide, as well as multiple size options: 2x2, 2x3 or 1x3. Cased in a shell of extruded 6061 aluminum and indestructible polycarbonate lens are your LED lights, ready to shine bright even in the darkest of night. The lights, while durably made, won't produce vibrations, hot spots or UV beams, nor will they use substantial battery power. The Plug-and-Play wiring harness and switch links together your lights and vehicle with ease. And, while the flush mounting application requires bumper modifications, the standard mounts can be installed wherever you'd like.
Be aggressive in your off-road lighting with the Rigid LED Lights! Manufactured in the U.S. and supported by a Lifetime Warranty.