- Enhance the ruggedness of your Jeep with some added debris defense when you install the Road Armor Defender Body Armor Fenders
- Select flat and flush style or built-in tire flare
- Cut using CNC laser technology (brakes are precision formed)
- Easy to install with no drilling necessary
- Customize the raw, unfinished steel
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- All Road Armor products are made-to-order – shipping may take approx. 12 weeks
- All Cancellations must be made within 48 hours or a 20% cancellation fee will apply
- Road Armor cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii
- Supported by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
To climb the outdoors without risking your Jeep's build, you need to make sure every inch and corner is fortified against debris and low-impact force. Start by replacing your factory fender flares with the Road Armor Defender Body Armor Fenders.
Constructed from 3/16-inch toughened steel, the Road Armor aftermarket fenders are designed to take on the brunt of off-road riding without compromising style. Your fenders come to you raw and unfinished, so you can customize them to match your OEM look. They come in a flat and flush version, or an angular, incorporated fender flare style. Your fenders are cut using CNC laser technology with precision brake formation and feature American welding craftsmanship. They install to your Wrangler's front or rear in no time – no drilling necessary.
Ditch the flimsy flares for serious outdoor defense that'll look amazing on your beast of a machine. NAPA is proud to offer the Road Armor Defender Body Armor Fenders. Sold in pairs. Manufactured in the U.S. and supported by a Lifetime Structural Warranty