- Level up your cabin's rear defense with the Road Armor Stealth Headache Rack
- Engineered using CNC lasering machinery and brake press formation
- Comes with a protective black power coat
- Fortified 12-guage steel build
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- All Road Armor products are made-to-order – shipping may take approx. 12 weeks
- All cancellations must be made within 48 hours or a 20% cancellation fee will apply
- Road Armor cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii
- Supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your rig might be built already tough, but there's always room for improvement when it comes to safety and rugged style. With the Road Armor Stealth Headache Rack, you can fortify your rear-end protection from any shifting cargo that might break through your window. Plus, it adds insane grit and killer style to your ride!
Constructed from toughened 12-gauge steel, this headache rack is the ultimate add-on for truck owners that want functionality and good looks with their aftermarket upgrades. Using CNC laser cutting technology and brake press formation, this rack covers every inch of your window with unbeatable strength that'll protect your cabin's passengers at all times. This rack offers multiple tie-down spots to hold your cargo in place, and even comes finished in a black powder coat to prevent rust and corrosion from damaging your rack.
Reinforce your truck's strength and style with the Road Armor Stealth Headache Rack. Manufactured in the U.S. and supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.