Rugged Ridge 18475.03 fits the following vehicle:
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
- Rugged Ridge Nitrogen Series Steering Stabilizers look great and give your ride superior comfort
- Improves steering capability and maximizes tire performance
- Utilizes quality D.O.M. tubing ("Drawn Over Mandrel")
- Built for longer life and decreased internal wear
- Features beautiful polished and chromed piston rods
- Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Whether your happy place is a relaxing drive on fresh, smooth asphalt or a wild and muddy off-road adventure, the quality of your ride can make the whole experience that much better. ORV Steering Stabilizers from Rugged Ridge are the perfect addition to your steering system if you're looking to get a fantastic drive.
Your Rugged Ridge ORV Steering Stabilizers have been designed with quality and performance in mind. The tubes used in the housing are crafted from D.O.M tubing. Drawn Over Mandrel means the metal is mandrel-bent, resulting in a quality steering component that's built to last. The piston rods are polished and chromed for the ultimate in reliable performance. The tough leak-proof seals keep everything secure.
Regardless of where you drive, you get a smooth and comfortable ride thanks to improved control. Even if your adventures take you off-road, the 150 PSI Nitrogen charged construction will provide a stable ride. Steering stabilization also maximizes the performance of your tires and eases your steering experience. This product is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.