- Create the weight you need in the back of your pickup for those slick situations with the ShurTrax Max-Pax Traction System
- Fill with water using a regular outdoor hose, which is more convenient than sand, salt or concrete mix
- Take advantage of the provided siphon pump to quickly drain and roll up for storing
- Reinforced vinyl fabrication incapsulates 12 gallons of water (100 pounds per bag)
- Safe to use in temps as low as -40 degrees
- Stop shifting weight when you turn or stop
- Can be used with sedans, pickups, minivans and SUVs
- Order in sets of two or three
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty
Be prepared for the worst with the ShurTrax Max-Pax Traction System. Add some extra weight to the rear end of your hard-working vehicle. Even when turning and stopping, the weight in your vehicle remains steady to avoid slipping.
Whether you order sets of two or three, your reinforced vinyl Max-Pax Traction bags will add 100 pounds each to your load. Simply fill your ShurTrax System with water from the house, and quickly drain utilizing the incorporated siphon pump. The entire system rolls up for easy storage.
This Traction System can accommodate temperatures as low as -40 degrees. And this setup is a great way to transport non-drinkable water that you can use at a campsite. NAPA is proud to offer the ShurTrax Max-Pax Traction System with a 3-Year Warranty, which does not cover puncture.