- Efficiently clear out heavy snowfall with the SnowBear ProShovel Snow Plow
- Lift and lower your blade as you drive thanks to the actuator lift mechanism
- Choose your preferred steel blade size: 82-inch, 84-inch or 88-inch
- Protective black powder coat prevents rust and corrosion
- Must have a 2-inch front mount hitch (sold separately)
- Derives battery power through straightforward wiring
- Tackles snow 50 times faster than a snow thrower
- Simple to attach and remove when not in use
- Minimizes spray and enhances visibility
- Supported by a Limited 1-Year Warranty
The need to clear out the snow from your driveway, lawn or street is unavoidable if you're living in harsh winter climates. But that doesn't mean snow plowing needs to be miserable and inefficient! With the SnowBear ProShovel Snow Plow, you can get the job done from the comfort of your vehicle's cabin.
But this isn't your average vehicle-attached snow plow. The SnowBear ProShovel can plow 50 times more snow than a snow thrower with multiple blade options (82-inch, 84-inch or 88-inch) and five adjustable angles. All you need is a 2-inch front-mounted hitch (sold separately), and you can easily install or remove this plow whenever necessary. The plow's wiring connects to your vehicle's battery for power for easy operation, and the incorporated actuator lift system gives you blade height control. The snow deflector minimizes spray and enhances front-end visibility, and the black powder coat protects your plow against rust and corrosion.
There's no better (or more efficient) way to slice through mounds of heavy and thickened snow than with the SnowBear ProShovel Snow Plow. Supported by a Limited 1-Year Warranty.