- With the SportRack Pathway Deluxe Bike Rack, you can transport up to four bikes safely and securely
- Rotating clamps feature rubberized padding for stability and safety
- Tilts down and stows easily to allow for access to rear vehicle
- The No-Wobble hitch pin ensures there is no shifting or bouncing
- Comes with locks - holds up to 4 bikes
- Perfect for RVs
You have a wide selection of bike racks to choose from, but many on the market today can only accommodate a single bicycle. If you need to haul your bike along with those of your friends and family, SportRack Pathway Deluxe Bike Rack is just what you've been looking for. After the fast and straightforward set up, you'll be able to transport up to four bicycles safely and securely on the back of your vehicle.
Your SportRack Pathway Deluxe Bike Rack folds and stows out of the way when you require rear vehicle access. The unique No-Wobble hitch pin reinforces your rack's lock to the receiver for a reliable hold that won't jerk or bounce, even on the roughest terrain. All of your bikes are held in place by rotating clamps, and the rubber padding prevents scratches. You can attach the rack to your vehicle and your bicycles to the rack with the provided locks, so you can walk away knowing your bikes are safe and secure.
Choose between the Pathway Deluxe 3 and the Pathway Deluxe 4 - the difference is so minor that you'll probably figure it out on your own: one stores three cycles, while the other carries four. Aside from that, they both suit any 1 1/4-inch or 2-inch receiver and work with oversized top tubes (2 1/2 inches or less). Both styles have a maximum weight limit of 180 pounds.