- Take your bike along for the adventure while conserving trunk storage space with the SportRack Ridge Swing Bike Rack
- Carrier pivots to the side for rear access and folding arms stow when not in use
- Safely store up to four bikes in rubberized cradles
- Anti-sway design prevents bikes from colliding with each other
- Steel structure with rigid strength
- Installs quickly and easily on any 2-inch receiver
Any good adventure can be even better when you bring your bicycle along! But the downside remains: transporting bikes usually means your trunk or rear storage area access is greatly limited. The SportRack Ridge Swing Bike Rack is the ideal choice when you need to transfer a few bicycles but don't want to lose access to your trunk or hatch.
Your SportRack Ridge Swing Bike Rack uses a simple, elegant mechanism that allows it to swing sideways quickly and easily, giving you full access to the rear storage area of your vehicle. When you've unloaded your bikes and don't need to use this rack, it folds and stores out of the way. The high-strength Steel construction survives the test of time, while the soft rubber cushioning offers a light, damage-resistant touch, preventing scrapes and scratches on both your car and your bicycles.
Each cradle's anti-sway capabilities allow you to hold up to four bikes without causing any bike-to-bike contact. This rack quickly and easily attaches to any 2-inch receiver hitch.